What is the Panorama feature?
Using the Panorama feature, you can connect 2 or 3 of your Atmoph Window 2 devices to play a single wide Panorama view.
Before using the Panorama feature
- Two or three Atmoph Window 2 devices with Wi-Fi connections are required.
- All of your Atmoph Window 2 devices must be signed in to the same account.
- Make sure you update your Atmoph Window 2 to the latest version. (version 2.0.10 or later are required.)
How to Start
So, let's get started!
- Firstly, decide which one of your Atmoph Window 2 devices would be the "Leader." While you use the Panorama feature, you're only able to operate your devices through this Leader window.
- Next, go to MENU > Settings > General > Panorama through your Leader window.
- Select "wide" as Group Formation and go to Next.
- Let's see... The leader window is looking for other Atmoph Window 2 devices.
- Great! The leader finds other windows! So, it’s time to decide the position. Panorama view consists of 3 parts, left/middle/right, and choose which window do you want to put the left/center/right.
* If you couldn't find your windows：
Select "Rescan Windows" and search windows again. If you can not find any of them even if you try to rescan the windows for 2-3 times, plug & unplug all your devices and try again.
- See the number displayed on each window to make sure which one is which.
- Good job! It's all set! Go back to the MENU and select panorama views you'd like to explore!