With LED and Camera Modules, Atmoph Window 2 can even do things that normal windows can’t.
How to Attach the Module to your Atmoph Window 2?
- Unplug the Atmoph Window 2 at the power source.
- Carefully detach the frame from the Window body according to the Start Guide.
- Remove the existing module parts from Atmoph Window 2 and carefully insert the USB Type-C connector of this Module into Atmoph Window 2 body.
- Reattach the frame according to the manual.
- Turn on the power for the Atmoph Window 2.
How to Detach the Module from your Atmoph Window 2 ?
- Unplug the Atmoph Window 2 at the power source and carefully detach the frame from the Window body.
- Wait for at least 15 minutes, confirming that the module has cooled down.
Detach the module from Atmoph Window 2 body, making sure not to place pressure on the connector.
- Refit the original module parts back onto the Window body.
- Carefully reattach the frame to Atmoph Window 2.
- Do not use this product with anything but Atmoph Window 2. Misuse of the product could lead to fire, damage, breakage, or injury.
- This product may heat up during use, please do not touch during usage. Please wait at least 15 minutes after turning off power and ensure module has cooled down before removal.