1. (Contents of the Service)
This Service processes and delivers video content uploaded by the User in order that it can be played on “Atmoph Window,” “Atmoph Window 2” or any compatible products (new models released in the future by the Company). It also provides the necessary functions for uploading this video content.
2. (Requirements for use of the Service)
You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Service.
4. (On the Contents uploaded by the User and their reuse)
- The copyright of the video uploaded by the customer belongs to the customer. However, the User grants the Company worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to, only by means possible through features of the Service, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, display, and perform the content.
- The User agrees that the Company, in order to process your video into a form suitable for use in the Service, may, at its discretion, reproduce and process (change video format, change size, crop, etc.) User videos.
- We the Company may distribute videos uploaded by you the User to other users. In this case, you also grant other users of the Service worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access videos through the Service and to use the content only by means possible through features of the Service, including reproduction, distribution, creation of derivative works, display, and performance.
- The User will not exercise moral rights as creator with respect to the use, utilization, or implementation of the video within the scope of the license granted to the Company (and granted to other users if the video is distributed to other users in accordance with the preceding paragraph).
- The Company reserves the right to edit or modify the information accompanying the video, such as the video title and description, at our discretion, and you the User agree to this.
5. (Video Monitoring)
- The Company may ask you the User questions regarding video content, etc., as necessary, and the User agrees to cooperate with the Company in this case.
6. (Prohibited Items)
- You the User must not upload any video content, text, etc. that falls under the following:
- Infringes the property, copyright, or portrait rights of a third party.
- That which unfairly discriminates or defames a third party.
- That is offensive to public order and morals.
- That contain programs not intended to be enjoyed as image content.
- Content that is not video or still images.
- That not deemed by the Company to be scenery.
- Any other content that the Company deems unsuitable for playback.
- If it is confirmed that a video or text has been uploaded that falls underhand of these listed items, the Company may suspend the distribution of the video or text uploaded by the User without prior notice to the customer, and may also suspend the User’s account.
- Except as required by law, the Service is provided on an "as is" basis and we make no specific promises or guarantees with respect to the Service. For example, we make no promises or guarantees regarding: (i) the videos provided through the Service; (ii) any specific features of the Services (including the time required to process uploads) or; (iii) that the uploaded videos by the User can be accessed by the Service.
- We do not guarantee the permanent preservation of any video or text uploaded by the User. We will not be held responsible for any loss of video or text content for any reason.
- In the event that content for which you hold the copyright is uploaded by a third party, we the Company will investigate and, if necessary, suspend distribution in response to your report, however the Company is not liable to compensate the User for any damages resulting from such an event.
- Our total liability to the User shall be limited to the amount we the Company have received from you in the twelve (12) months prior to the date you notify us in writing of your claim.
8. (Changes to these Terms)
- Inquiries and other communications or notifications from the User to the Company regarding the Service, as well as notifications regarding changes to the Terms and other communications or notifications from Company to the User, shall be undertaken by means determined by the Company.
- When a contact or notice is sent to the email address or other contact information provided by the User to the Company, the User shall be deemed to have received said contact or notice.
10. (Assignment, etc. of Status under the Service Use Agreement)
12. (Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction)
- While these Terms are provided in various languages, the Japanese version shall prevail.