With this feature, you can see your Google Calendar schedule in Atmoph Window 2.
Before using this function...
- You must have a Google account.
- Please set the time zone of Google Calendar and Atmoph Window 2 on the same time zone.
- Your Atmoph Window must be updated to version 3.x.x or later.
- The format of the displayed time (monthly or daily) can be changed from MENU > Settings > Apps > Calendar > Format.
- To update the software of Atmoph Window 2 immediately, you can check the latest version from MENU > Settings > System > Update.
- It is not possible to add or modify your calendar schedule in Atmoph Window 2. Please use Google Calendar to carry out any additions or changes.
1. Go to MENU > Settings > Apps > Calendar and select Google Account Integration.
2. When you select "Start Calendar Integration," a QR code will appear in the window.
3. When you read the QR code, a screen to enter the code will appear on your smartphone. Enter the code shown on your Window into your phone.
4. Next, enter the details of the Google account you want to link to.
5. Check your Atmoph Window 2. The Calendars you can sync will appear, so choose which one you would like to display, and select "Save".
Sync with your Google account is complete. You can easily manage and share not only your own individual calendar but your family’s schedule. Please use it to suit your needs. Moreover, link it with your Daily Routine for even more convenience!
Displaying your Calendar
- From Menu > Apps > Calendar > Format, you can choose the layout that suits you (monthly/daily) as well as which day of the week to start your weekly schedule for the Calendar display.