To find Atmoph Window
To control Atmoph Window, you need to find the Atmoph Window from your app. Please download Atmoph Window App and select your Atmoph Window from the pulldown menu on the home screen.
Atmoph Window is supposed to be found in a few seconds and shown up on "Menu" page. If you still can't find any of them, please refer to the following instructions.
- Update Atmoph Window App to the latest version. You can try it from App Store (for iPhone) or Google Play (for Android). Please refer to the following URL to download the app http://atmoph.com/app
- You have to conncet to Wi-Fi before starting Atmoph Window. If you haven't done it yet, please pause your hand in front of the sensor at the top of Atmoph Window for around 10 seconds to go to W-Fi setting page. Please connect to Wi-Fi network that you want to join.
- Please make sure if Atmoph Window and your smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. The name of Wi-Fi network would be displayed on the lower part on the Wi-Fi setting page as “SSID.” You can go to the Wi-Fi setting screen by pausing your hand in front of the sensor for 10 seconds. If you setup the feature of Dashboard, select “Wi-Fi setup” from the lineup. For more details about Dashboard, check out here.
- Please turn off your Privacy Separator. Some wireless router have Privacy Separator that prevent wireless device from being connecting and sending data to other device in your wireless network. Since Atmoph Window is supposed to send data to smartphone via Wi-Fi network, your smartphone and Atmoph Window have to communicate each other.
- If there are some physical obstacles between router and Atmoph Window, sometimes it’s hard to find Atmoph Window from your app. So, try to move Atmoph Window close to the router and restart it.
If you still can't find Atmoph Window...
We're afraid some devices have difficulty in finding them. If so, please refer to following.
- Unplug the power cord and plug again to restart Atmoph Window.
- Open Atmoph Window App.
- Search for your Atmoph Window from the pulldown menu on the home screen.
- If Atmoph Window is still not to be found, leave Atmop Window for one minute.
- Then, open the pulldown menu and see if the name on your Atmoph Window shows up.